Monday, August 16, 2010

Happy home maker monday

HHM





The weather in my neck of the woods:



Things that make me happy:

getting things accomplished



Book I'm reading:

Nothing at the moment


What I'm enjoying on TV:

nothing


On the menu for dinner:

BBQ pulled pork sandwichs' made in the crock pot.. OMG THEY ARE SO GOOD!!!


On my To Do List:

a once over of the house..finish moving miah in to her new room and ellie to..



New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:

BurritoPizza


In the craft basket:

a pair of socks for miss Ellie and 2 pair for miss Mecca


Looking forward to this week:
 School starts.. THANK YOU JESUS!!!!


Tips and Tricks:

ok ppl we live in the country and in the country there are all kinds of bugs and they get on my window sills and die and they are GROSS to clean up SO.. i put a piece of clear contact paper cut to the size of the inside of my window seal and when it looks gross i just simply take a garbage bag to the window and peel it up and toss it.. works great.. sometimes i do wipe it off but hey it works. and i dont have to touch dead bugs.. 



My favorite blog post this week:
This one at the cloth diaper whisper



Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers)
This one about a PRESCHOOL homeschooling web site.. SO excited to start with my little ones.


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

miss ellie playin  on her tummy ..
me and my gussy boy ..


little miss "tude"




Lesson learned the past few days:

sometimes you just feel helpless..



On my mind:

my sweet ellie girl ..and what the future holds for her and her new diagnosis of microcephaly



Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses: 

Phil. 2:3-4

Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.









No comments:

Post a Comment