Monday, October 17, 2011

happy homemaker monday

Click HERE for more mondays




The weather in my neck of the woods:

up to mid 70's today but getting cooler at the end of the week


Things that make me happy:
Watching my kids play together laughing and making memories.


Book I'm reading:
My pregnacy week by week and Babycenters guide to pregancy

What's on my TV today:

Nothing i havent even turned it on yet.

On the menu for dinner:

Sloppy Joes

On my To Do List:

oh my this could be a whole nother blog post..




New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Bbq spare ribs using mccormics bbq pull pork slow cooker mix as my meriade..they were great...


In the craft basket:

pair of sock for my man,baby blankets for my sister and cousin and a friend of my mans

Looking forward to this week:

my little girls pageant on saturday


Tips and Tricks:

if you have little girls who where dress shoes and they scuff them up put a pair of socks over the toes and remove them when you get where you are goin keeps the shoes clean.


My favorite blog post this week:

none


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):

none i havet had the time to read many blogs lately..


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

all the kids dress for church looking at daddy peekin around the corner..


Lesson learned the past few days:

you play you pay.. We are expecting our first baby together but will make baby number six in the family.


On my mind:

How my kids will be 7,6,5,4,&2 when the baby is born..

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:



Psalm 127:3-5 NIV
3 Children are a heritage from the LORD,


offspring a reward from him.

4 Like arrows in the hands of a warrior

are children born in one’s youth.

5 Blessed is the man

whose quiver is full of them

1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute picture of the kids :)

    I giggled at your to do list comment LOL

    ReplyDelete