Sunday, July 25, 2010

making Your home sing Monday.

Making your home sing Mondays

 Make sure to click HERE for more Monday's

SO I have been on a hiatus for a few weeks just enjoying summer and time with my kids. We have all been sick at different times. I have been reorganizing and starting new organizing systems, rearranging the kitchen and trying to tackle my Laundry monster (IM LOSING).. Last weekend we took a small trip to Saint Louis about a 4 hr trip to hit the cotton babies $1.diaper sale, I got 25 bum genius 3.0's for $25 , i got 25 doubler inserts , a box of diaper determinant to try since the charlies soap was breaking my kids out in a nasty rash. and some repair kits to fix a few of my older bg's. so my diaper stash is SINGING.. and the rest of the house is " getting " there. It is hard to keep a clean house with a 4 yr old, 2 yr old, and 6 month old. Hope you have agood week.

1 comment:

  1. You got some great deals.

    A clean house is hard but not impossible! Just keep training them on chores and teaching them to put their toys away when they're done. Believe me, you will appreciate that when they get older.

    Of course, a baby is going to require a lot of your time so don't make yourself feel to badly if you can't get to everything. My laundry piles up and I don't have little ones so no excuse, lol!

    ReplyDelete