Wednesday, July 14, 2010

what i ment to say....



make sure to go HERE for more what I meant to say's.

So I was cleaning my house the other day and my 4 yr old had her little play cleaning kit out and was "helping" me. She is  great helper. I asked her to pick up a few dirty socks my husband had taken off in the living room and carry them to the dirty laundry. To which she replies.. HEY MOM... WHICH HUGE OLE PILE YOU WANT THEM IN.. so i said IT DONT MATTER HUNNY!!!

I wanted to say.. HOW DARE YOU notice how far behind I ve gotten on the laundry cause YOU change clothes 200 times a day when you are "playing" . but i didnt.. 

4 comments:

  1. LOL!!!!
    I know what U mean...
    Laundry is the bane of my existence too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. U should pick up Angel's NEW button for this gig 2. It's cool 2!!! :) I also like your music playing on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that! :D

    Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete