Friday, October 8, 2010

Five Question Friday!!

Questions for Friday, October 8th:

1. What do you listen to while driving?
      my kids screaming in the back
2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall?
      frost that kills my flowers
3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out?
      it is a log cabin with a big play room for the kids and a sound proof yarn studio for me.
4. Would you ever own a minivan?
     i always said HELL NO I AINT DRIVIN NO GROCERY GETTER.. guess what i bought last week.. YUP .. a Grocery Getter..
5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?
    depends, most the time yes but i buy something cause a kid just puked i just put it on them.

1 comment:

  1. rofl, a grocery getter. That is too funny. I will admit that I want one, now, too. Actually I take that back. I don't care what it is, but I want a third row.

    ReplyDelete