Thursday, February 24, 2011

friday fill ins

Thursday, February 24, 2011
Friday Fill-Ins 2011-8



And...here we go!

1. Ooooh, I cant wait for a kid free weekend with my man.

2. If I cant see him , I can't stand it!

3. How the heck did I end up with so many kids.

4. silver dollar city is one of my favorite places to visit.

5. I'm not a bitch, I'm not!

6. Sex, it has to be good.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed early, tomorrow my plans include relaxing and Sunday, I want to sleep in..!
Posted by Janet at 7:20 PM

3 comments:

  1. Your answer in #3 made me laugh.
    Mine's up too. Hope you'll have time to check it out. LINK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are up and running again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too #3 makes me smile i remember my sister hehehe...happy fill-ins.

    mine is here

    ReplyDelete