Monday, March 21, 2011

happy homemaker monday

Happy Homemaker Monday - #11 - 2011

HHM


The weather in my neck of the woods:

Today: Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. South southwest wind between 10 and 15 mph.

Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. South wind between 5 and 10 mph.





Things that make me happy:
my new life with my kids and wonderful boyfriend

Book I'm reading:
nothing right now goin to the liabrary later today.


What's on my TV today:
nothing



On the menu for dinner:
stuffed bell peppers



On my To Do List:
clean house and put away laundry

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
cabbage cassorole





In the craft basket:
a knitted shirt for my baby ellie

Looking forward to this week:
Getting my new place in order..

Tips and Tricks:

fingrernail polish remover will take perment marker off a white wall..who knew..



My favorite blog post this week:
Didn't get any reading done last week,
Im just getting back to bloggin after a long time off due to life drama

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
read above



No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):











Lesson learned the past few days:
sometimes the thing you fear the most can be the biggest blessing in the long run.

On my mind:
my family and that my divorce will be finalized SOON

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

none this week

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mistie,
    a lot has happened to you but I am happy to hear that you are happy and can be you! The old blog that you followed I had-I've stopped and now have a knit and crochet blog and our new puppy blog. Please feel free to follow both!

    ReplyDelete