Monday, May 9, 2011

happy homemaker monday

HHM


The weather in my neck of the woods:
warm and sunny ,

Things that make me happy:

spending time with my wonderfully amazing boyfriend and our five kids



Book I'm reading:
The Missing by Beverly Lewis


 

What's on my TV today:
Sister Wives
On the menu for dinner:

Cheeseburger cassarole


On my To Do List:
Some major house cleaning and organizing


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
nothing yet



In the craft basket:
Socks for my man and a knitted shirt for my baby ellie




Looking forward to this week:

spending time with my family

Tips and Tricks:
when trying to get my six, five, four and three year olds to pick up their room i make it a race who can pick the the most the fastest.. that really works.. and they clean and dont know it..HEHE


My favorite blog post this week:

THis one at In courage



Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):

THis one here called happily home






No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

our five WONDERFUL kids.from l to r.. gusy , logan , ellie,miah and dylan

Lesson learned the past few days:


sometimes the thing you fear the most can be the biggest blessing in the long run.




On my mind:
my ex husbands girlfriend spanked my little boy and that PISSES me off.. i dont feel it is her place to discipline my children it is their fathers and now i really want to beat the crap out of her.. how do other blended families handle this ?? i need advice..



Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

Thall shall not kill..lol.. see above..

No comments:

Post a Comment