Monday, May 9, 2011

making your home sing monday

Making your home sing Mondays

Click HERE for more mondays..

So as most of you know my EX husband and I had been seperated for a while before our divorce was final. During that time I became close with an aquaintence of my ex's. This person is now my offical boyfriend and so much differnt than my ex it is like night and day. This MAN is amazing ... He helps me with anything I need help with .. Does things with out being asked to help me , tells me he loves and appriecates me , acuses me of spoiling him. He stands up and defends me he has my back all the time. and i have fallen head over heals in love with this man. I am over the moon happy. It is wonderful to have a partner who treats you as a equal not as a less person and to have some support not to be belittled. So i make sure and tell him everyday how much i appriecate him and all he does for me. Sometimes we have to make sure we are happy so we can make our homes happy . my heart and home are singing. hope yall have a great week..

No comments:

Post a Comment