Friday, August 27, 2010

Aloha Friday

aloha banner
Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday. In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too.
Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

 The above is from the meme host's page , click here for more Fridays.

 So my question is this.. Did your kids go thru a screeching phase? Ellie has started to screech like a little owl when she is playing.. drives me crazy..

3 comments:

  1. My daughter is 13 months and just started screeching randomly. It's so high pitched it makes us jump out of our skin but she thinks it's hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! At around 1 for both the boys.. They both had about the loudest ever.

    ReplyDelete