Friday, March 25, 2011

friday fill ins

Thursday, March 24, 2011


Friday Fill-Ins
Click here for more fill ins






And...here we go!



1. Why does it _always rain on my kid free weekend____.



2. _a good nighs sleep ____ is equal _to a good roll in the hay____.



3. My favorite breakfast includes _biscuts and gravy____.



4. _Looking for a mircle____ was the last book I read _in a while____.



5. I am SO glad _i have my wonderful man in my life____.



6. _sex____ would make me feel better right now.



7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to goin hunting with my boyfriend_____, tomorrow my plans include __sleeping in and having alot of sex___ and Sunday, I want to move away before my kids come home..lol____!

Posted by Janet at 8:33 PM 46 comments Links to this post

No comments:

Post a Comment