Wednesday, March 23, 2011

my new life..

So now that I am embarking on my new life as a unmarried mom to my three wonderful kids and my super amazing boyfriends(hopefully my husband someday)'s two boys I relieze how life can be and what I was missing. THEY (who ever they are)say  that when you meet THE ONE.. you will know.. i was always like YA right.. but THEY are right.. MY boyfriend is SO amazing. He helps me with SO much. I will never be able to show him much I appricate all he does and how much I love him. He treats me with so much love and respect. He treats my kids like they are his own. It is hard to find a man who will take care of their own kids much less one who will take on someone elses three small children as well.. HE makes me SO happy. We both like to do so many of the same things.We have similar dreams and goals. He makes me wanna be a better person . I am so dam lucky to have found him. HE is honestly the best thing that ever happened to me since i had my babies. I never knew it was possible to feel this way for anyone much less know they feel the same way back. I can feel his love for me when i look in his eyes , hold his hand it is like the warm sun on your arm on a cool day. When he kisses me it is like in the movies where time stops and fireworks are goin off all over. I feel so safe when I am in his arms. HE does NOT cuss , scream yell or berate me like my x did. He is a gentleman. It is so great to finaly be with a MAN, not a little boy. He is happy being a family man and can handle the responsibilites that come with that , and he does them with a smile. HE is SO amazing .I just cant really explain how he makes me feel. My kids love him. It is all the little things he does that takes my breath away. Like one night the baby was crying i was trying to fix her bottle and my older two were ready for bed n wanted a story read i told them they would have to wait a few minutes and before i knew it he was upstairs reading my kids a story and tucking them in while i took care of the baby. i didnt ask him to do it he just did it and when he was done he didnt complain about doing it or cuss me for making them wait. He helps me put away groceries, one night i was late getting home and he cooked supper for us, he helps around the house and makes everyday a good day.   He gets down with the kids and plays with them ,reads to them all the things ive always dreamed the daddy to my kids would do but never happened with my ex. WHen ever i need anything he is there for me.. He supports me in my dreams and dont tell me they are stupid. I can truly be myself with him.so now that i have went on and on about him here is a pic of MR. WONDERFUL and myself.. I love this man SO much..

1 comment:

  1. I am happy that you're happy and found someone who is takes the "father" (and maybe husband someday) duties. Sounds like you found the diamond in the rough!

    ReplyDelete