Monday, June 7, 2010

Getting to know you Sunday!

Getting to know YOU

1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them?

yes.. that is gross
2. What are you passionate about?
cloth diapering, crochet and knitting
3. How long have you been blogging?
almost two yrs
4. What is your favorite "summer" drink?
sweet tea
5. What is your favorite type of music?
country
6. Something I do before I go to bed is......?
spend hrs on my blog.
7. My Summer vacation plans are...?
not much..we live a quarter of a mile from the lake and own a  boat we swim 2-3 days a week at the beach .go fishing alot and ride in the boat.
8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is? 
dont have one. i dont wear make up very often the only thing i do is wash my face with Noxzema cream when i shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment