Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Works For me Wednesday.

Click here for more Wednesday's.














So this weekend we took the kids to the local amusement park about 2 hrs away. Having a four year old , 2 yr old who is potty training and a four month old i have to pack a TON of stuff but i found a way to make that stuff take up LESS room.I used Space bags..

if you pack everyone's cloths in a space bag when you travel it only takes US one bag for all three kids and i cloth diaper so i have to pack diapers and cloth wipes plus my wet bag.  and one bag for me and hubby. you can also pack linens , towls blanket.. IT saves TON of space i also use one for my yarn to.. I can take SO much more yarn that way. So that is what worked for me.. Hope everyone is Having a great Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment