Monday, June 15, 2009

making my home sing monday

Making your home sing Mondays

SO check out Mom's the Word for a great blog about expectations

So what is making my home sing this week? Well we finally got the ceilings in our new bedroom and sons room textured and the walls primed and today i painted the walls in Gussy's room.. so i cant wait for hubby to come home and lay the sub floor and flooring so we can move in.. i wish i knew how to do it so could just do it.. also im finally all caught up with my house work i have a small sink of dish's ,a half pail of diapers to launder and some to put away but other than that im all caught up .yay.. so i guess my home is singing but one member of the choir is gone this week working away again.. i m not happy about but we are makinging .. but darn it i miss him. and OH YA.. check out my BIG ANNOUCEMENT BLOG .. here

1 comment:

  1. First congratulations! How exciting. I totally understand your concern, of course.

    Hopefully you are feeling well and no morning sickness. I am excited for you!

    Hope you get the room all finished with the flooring soon. Thank you for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete