Monday, June 8, 2009

not me monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I am just so excited for this week cause for the first time in our marriage my hubby DID NOT go out of town the week of our anniversary .
He DID NOT Leave me at home ALONE with a 3yrold and 1yr old.
HE DID NOT leave a list of suggestions for things to do while he was gone cause I'll be so bored with out him here.
the list DID NOT include finishing blasting the dry wall on the ceilings in our new bedroom and to primer and paint the walls.. (HAS THIS MAN LOST HIS MIND)
He DID NOT ask his mommy to baby sit this weekend so we could "do somethin' Special and romantical" for our anniversary -this is NOT a direct quote ...

He DID NOT wake up my kids at 6 am before he left and DID NOT fix them smores for breakfast before leaving.
. and when he left I DID NOT Cry or get angry at his boss aka his dad for making him go.

And I Most certainly WOULD NOT blog about how pissed I am that he will not be here on our anniversary Thursday and how much i DON'T already miss him because we have never been apart one day in the past four years.

I will NOT finally enjoy getting the whole bed to my self with out a snoring cover hog laying next to me forcing me to sleep with ear plugs every night..

And I will NOT try to make the best of it..nope I m not BITTER or Mad that his dad waited untill 6 pm last night to tell us he was NOT goin away this week. NOPE.. NOT ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment