Monday, July 27, 2009

making your home sing monday

Making your home sing Mondays

So its really late on Monday night and just getting around to posting my Home sing Monday meme from Nan .. Make sure to check out her post here as always i enjoyed it..

So what am I doing to make my home sing .. Remember that Mountain of laundry ive been discussing for over a month.. My sweet hubby folded it ALL on Sunday and i put it away. I woke up this morning feeling almost my self again.. THANK GOD... I did dish's , swept, mopped, Yesterday I canned pickles made from our Garden Cumbers, cut up okra , squash and bell peppers and put them in the freezer, I even tackled a pile of phone calls that needted to be made.. SO it feels good to be able to function again. I am so tired though.. I m guessing I may have overdone it a little.. but my home is at least humming .lord willing and the rest of week if i feel like i did today the house should be back in order by next monday.. also PLEASE PLEASE pray for Stellan.. you can check out the latest on him HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to know you're feeling better. It makes all the difference in the world, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're feeling better too! Doesn't it feel great to get back into the old routine. Don't push to hard though.

    What a sweet hubby you have. He's a keeper!

    ~ Nan

    ReplyDelete