Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday

hhm

The weather in my neck of the woods:
nice and cool

One of my simple pleasures:
nap time


On my bedside table:
baby names book, ear plugs and water glass


On my TV:
nascar race


On the menu for tonight:
good question.. kinda craving pizza


On my To Do List:
fold and put up laundry
dish's,
double coat the new bedroom with paint
lay the flooring


New Recipe I tried last week:
home made bbq chicken pizza.. yummy


In the craft basket:
a scarecrow im crocheting


Looking forward to:
Saturday .. miah's pageant


Homemaking Tip for this week:
i put dryer sheets in the trash can so the smell isnt so bad..


Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
Farming on Faith
and this one of mine PLEASE CHECK IT OUT

Favorite photo from last week:






Lesson learned the past few days:
Some people you just cant please..

On my Prayer List:
Family and Friends


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
"I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow."

Jeremiah 31:13

1 comment: