Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday

hhm



T
he weather in my neck of the woods:

rain.. rain .. rain.. nice and cool

One of my simple pleasures
Chocolate milk and fresh krispy cream doughnuts

On my bedside table:
nothing ...

On my TV:
BRIDEZILLA's

On the menu for tonight:
Spaghetti. and garlic bread

On my To Do List:
Folding laundry

New Recipe I tried last week:
none..

In the craft basket:
a new hat..

Looking forward to:
my class reunion next Saturday..

Homemaking Tip for this week:
nothing much this week..


Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
This one about my little Pageant Princess


Favorite photo from last week
my kids riding rides at the fair

Lesson learned the past few days:
it is ok to just let things go so you can sleep and let the daddy take care of HIS kids..

On my Prayer List:
braxton ( little boy with neroblastoma) ,my friend holly and her little girl with leukemia,

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
I will lead the blind by ways they have not known,
along unfamiliar paths I will guide them;

I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth.
These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them.

Isaiah 42:16

No comments:

Post a Comment