Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday

hhm


The weather in my neck of the woods:
nice and cool

One of my simple pleasures:
sunsets


On my bedside table:
baby books


On my TV:
TLC


On the menu for tonight:
who knows

On my To Do List:
laundry laundry and more laundry


New Recipe I tried last week:
turkey salad sandwich's

In the craft basket:
a crocheted scarcrow


Looking forward to:
the county fair this week


Homemaking Tip for this week:
clean your stove right after you cook when the mess is fresh it makes it easier


Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
baby p-nut update


Favorite photo from last week:
Miah and her daddy

Her in her dress


her hair and back of dress


Lesson learned the past few days:
You cant do everything on your own .


On my Prayer List:
my friends and family


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

For, "All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord stands forever." 1 Peter 1:24-25

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos, have a good week, I love me a fair!

    ReplyDelete