Monday, April 20, 2009

Walgreens Savings

So I went to Walgreen's to pick up a few things and I ended up making out like a bandit..Bic razors were on sale for 3.99, in the easysaver there was $1.00 off coupon and in this Sundays paper there was a $2.00 off coupon that made them 99 cents. So i grabbed up two of them , I also needed diapers and pull ups for night time, we cloth diaper during the day and my 3 yr old is potty trained i just use pull ups for my own comfort.I had a 1.50 coupon off the diapers and a $2.00 off the pull ups and the easy saver had a buy 2 huggies products save 2 dollars..so i got the diapers for 9.00 and the pull ups for 8.00 SCORE!!! Also they had dawn dish liquid on sale for 99cents and i had a 50 cents off coupon so i got it for 49 cents. I got two of those, also they had Tylenol quick release tabs on sale for 7 something and a two dollar off coupon in the easy saver and i had a 1.50 off coupon from the paper so i got them for 4 something. i also got band aids i had a1.50 off coupon and if you bought two boxes you saved $2 with a easysaver coupon. i spent around 50.00 total, but i SAVED 25.00 in coupons and got most of my shopping list done. So then we were off the "EVIL" store aka walmart and i got my groceries and used some other coupons there and saved $20.00 there so needless to say HUBBY was really happy and so was i, and instead of eating out we came home and at that saved at least another 20 bucks. SO i saved atleast $50.00 this week just by useing coupons and eating at home.. CRAZY HUH!! Im so proud of my self...

No comments:

Post a Comment