Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday

hhm



The weather in my neck of the woods:
HOT HOT HOT


One of my simple pleasures:
NAP TIME


On my bedside table:
baby books, crochet patterns, a ball of yarn, earplugs, cordless phone.


On my TV:
nothing


On the menu for tonight:
Taco's


On my To Do List:
dish's , laundry ,sweep and mop all the floors


New Recipe I tried last week:
Spaghetti bake..


In the craft basket:
baby afghan, a layette set.something for sweet little Maggie(read Prayer request)



Looking forward to:
when all our bills are caught up


Homemaking Tip for this week:
you should wash your window at least once a year weather they need it or not and dust every six months or so..


Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
My blog about the kids Daddy Day

Favorite photo from last week:
Pictures from our Staycation






Lesson learned the past few days:
enjoy your babies when they are small they grow to fast..


On my Prayer List:
Still pray for Macy , Braxton, and Maggie (see two weeks ago post here) and for me and miah as she started preschool on wed and is doing well expect at nap time she cries cause she doesn't want to take a nap.


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
"He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy." Job 8:21

No comments:

Post a Comment