Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday

hhm

The weather in my neck of the woods:
nice and cool..

One of my simple pleasures:
spending time with my hubby and kids relaxing and seeing my kids laugh.


On my bedside table:
phone, earplugs and empty glass



On my TV:
Sesame Street

On the menu for tonight:
good question??


On my To Do List:
clean out closets, a good once over all thru the house, dish's , put away all the bargains i found at children's place this weekend.

New Recipe I tried last week:
i didnt make anything new..


In the craft basket:
a baby bib for a friend


Looking forward to:
gus being potty trained.


Homemaking Tip for this week:
take time to relax . life cant be all work and no play


Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other)
one i posted about men read it here .. pretty funny.

Favorite photo from last week:
here is a pick of sweet baby maggie who was born at 29 weeks and the subject of my prayer request the past few weeks..



Lesson learned the past few days:
sometimes you just have to let the kids run wild..


On my Prayer List:
braxton, macy, baby maggie, my friends and family


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives." Genesis 50:20


"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

3 comments:

  1. If you have some good potty training advice, better than the usual stuff, I can really use a boost here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious photo! Praying she is striving every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just discovered your blog. I am enjoying following the mondays blog. I recently stopped working full-time and started to be a full-time housewife. It is a big adjustment, but i really love the housekeeping tips! I also have a 7 yr old girl and I ABSOLUTELY love The Children Place; not only they have great bargins, they have great coupons as well! All of my daughter's clothes are from The Children Place. I will def. keep following this blog!

    ReplyDelete