Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy homemaker Monday..

The weather in my neck of the woods:in the 20's with six inches of snow on the ground
One of my simple pleasures :  snow ice cream
On my bedside table: crochet magazines, mommie to be books
On my TV:   Hee HAw

On the menu for tonight: pot roast

On my To Do List: RELAX

New Recipe I tried last week: none

In the craft basket: sweaters for the kids and mittens

Looking forward to: having this baby

Homemaking Tip for this week: dont have one

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other): this one about my jerk doctor..

Favorite photo(s) from last week

the kids playing in the snow
miah                                                        gus






Lesson learned the past few days:
none.
. On my Prayer List:I have a friend who has 3 children and one who passed away last dec from cancer on monday their house burned to the ground while they were gone.. They have lost everything. Please pray for them and continue to pray for my friend crissy as she fights to get her little girl back .

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

none


2 comments:

  1. Great list :)

    I went back and read your post about the doctor and I have to say, what a jerk. I can not believe the attitude he gave you, that is just disgusting. I'm so sorry you had to go through that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have been feeling sorry for myself today and reading about your friend whose house burned down put things into perspective. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete