Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy homemaker Monday..

The weather in my neck of the woods: warming up .. yay.
One of my simple pleasures :a clean house
On my bedside table: a lamp and alarm clock 
On my TV:  nothing
On the menu for tonight: who knows

On my To Do List: dish's , clean carpets, put together the baby crib.

New Recipe I tried last week: none
In the craft basket: 40 cloth diapers to be finished by Friday

Looking forward to: having Ellie this week

Homemaking Tip for this week: being organized can make you feel so good..
Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other): this one of mine about my FABULOUS weekend




Favorite photo(s) from last week

gus with his hair all spiked up 




miah leaning over this chair i think she is goin to be a plummer when she grows up ..




Lesson learned the past few days: have faith in your hubby he will EVENTUALLY get it done..(only took mine THREE YEARS)

. On my Prayer List:  Please pray for me and little Ellie, when i had my ultrasound last week they found she hadn't grown much and is only around five lbs , the dont know why but my c-section is scheduled for Friday unless they move it up when i see the doc Monday morning at 8:45 am .. with my previa they are goin to have to cut thru the placenta to deliver me making me more at risk to hemorrhage and if they cant stop it i will  have a hysterectomy thus  preventing me from considering future babies..


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
none this week.. 



1 comment:

  1. Hahahahah I love that plumber pic, my kids still do that sometimes and it's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete