Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather in my neck of the woods:in the teens , cold as heck , IM SO READY FOR SUMMER!!!
One of my simple pleasures : having my house back to its old self  (read HERE  for more info)
On my bedside table: crochet magazines, mommie to be books
On my TV:  nothing
On the menu for tonight: potato soup and grilled cheese

On my To Do List: dish's, put away laundry , go to wic office, pick up daughter from school , cancel hair appointment..

New Recipe I tried last week: none
In the craft basket: mittens for the kids, headbands for ellie

Looking forward to: my ultrasound and drs appointment on wed.

Homemaking Tip for this week: everything happens for a reason 
Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other): this one of mine about ELLIE 
and this one HERE with pics of my prego belly



Favorite photo(s) from last week

gus and the new baby goat on our farm named emmit.



miah and Emmit




Lesson learned the past few days:
some people are actually helping when they leave you when you think you need them...
. On my Prayer List:I have a friend who has 3 children and one who passed away last Dec from cancer their house burned to the ground while they were gone a few weeks ago . They have lost everything. Please pray for them and continue to pray for my friend crissy as she fights to get her little girl back .she goes to court today and finds out if she can have her back today..

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

Jeremiah 31:3, 4 (The Message)

God told them,
"I've never quit loving you and never will.

Expect love, love, and more love!
And so now I'll start over with you and build you up again..."


5 comments:

  1. What a cute picture, lol when I first saw the picture I thought it was a big rabbit. Doh!

    I will pray for your friends, that is so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a sweet picture :) LOL I agree with Sarah I first thought it was a rabbit LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet pics and I wish you all the best with your new little one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pics. Are they dairy goats? We hope to get some in the spring. I can't wait to have our own dairy products. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my. I will definitely send up prayers for your friend. That is a terrible tragedy.
    Your boys are adorable.
    ★Linda

    ReplyDelete