Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy homemaker Monday!!

The weather in my neck of the woods: cold it is like in the 20's
One of my simple pleasures :  scented candles
On my bedside table: crochet magazines, mommie to be books
On my TV:   the news
On the menu for tonight: taco's

On my To Do List: RELAX

New Recipe I tried last week: none

In the craft basket: NOTHING..OMG

Looking forward to: having this baby

Homemaking Tip for this week: dont have one

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other): this one about my jerk doctor..

Favorite photo(s) from last week

the kids on xmas morning..





Lesson learned the past few days:
none.
. On my Prayer List: My friend who found out her soon to be ex husband was shaking her 2month old baby.. and when it came time to be released from the hospital was put in foster care until the dad could be proven to be no where around. This baby was born at 29 weeks and spent a long time in the nicu. My friend is really upset.. the baby is fine but  when they went to court this past monday the state would not give her baby back saying she was "medically negliant" cause she didnt report it soon enough.. how can you report something you know NOTHING about.. she is VERY upset she wont be with her little girl on her FIRST CHRISTMAS .
. PLEASE PRAY FOR HER!!!!  
Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

none


No comments:

Post a Comment