Wednesday, December 30, 2009

works for me Wednesday





Look here for more Wednesdays!!



So what is working for me is that I am tackling something that is VERY important to me but not so much to everyone else in my house and one of the FEW things i CAN do since my very EVIL Doctor put me on 100 % strict bed rest.. I finally getting around to putting pictures of my Crochet Couture Creations on my Ravlery Site.. Something I've been neglecting for a WHILE!!!! I will link to it HERE and IF you want you can see what I love to do more than spoil my kids.. Crocheting and Desgining crocheted things are my PASSION!!! I just dont have as much time as i would like to do it ..I also tackled my yarn stash and organized it by type of yarn and color.  . and have a happy new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment