Friday, February 26, 2010

the dating profiles..meme

Welcome to The Dating Profiles Meme. This meme is based on a feature from WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. This is a bit different than an "answer this question" meme. Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, we scour those on-line dating sites to respond either a person's profile or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. We use only "lines" that are gender-neutral. So, your mission is to respond to ten we choose each week. Seriously or with humor is your choice! The spelling or grammar errors were in the original profiles. Join us each and every Friday!


The Dating Profiles Meme: Good Vibrations

1. I try to be natural, positive and optimistic, never give up and always look into the future with hope and good vibration.
so you are40 and live with your parents
2. Good sense of fine humor. - Inspiring character. - Creative bent of mind. - Fun to be with. - Good dresser and great dancer. - Confident. - Love the finer things of life. - Caring.
your gay

3. I'm not looking at the current time, just enjoying the site and people.
your married but not so happy about it
4. Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional.
you are really 15
5. I believe that I am drug and disease free (and so I expect the same).
are you SURE you are drug and disease free??
6. I am but a simple person with a simple needs. I am looking for somebody whom I can get along with and anybody who will accept me simply the way I am. you wiegh more than 300lb and like bigmacs

7. Love is when you feel like you are on a cloud and floating !!!!
so you like to smoke pot.. not a good match for #5
8. Well I am not perfect, which of us are?
you are REALLY UGLY
9. I like to go out (but its not the be all or end all) as long as I can have a drink.
 you are on the web drunk..
10. Hi im nice normal easy going, who enjoys the odd battle of witts!
you are a star wars loving , GEEK, and thinks your "collection of action figures will never be complete.

1 comment: