Monday, February 15, 2010

happy homemaker Monday

The weather in my neck of the woods: 24  degrees and snow flurries are flying
One of my simple pleasures : getting all 3 kids to nap at the SAME time..
On my bedside table: diapers, wipes,  a burp cloth, breast pump, boob pads, newest issue of crochet today magazine
On my TV:  nothing
On the menu for tonight: potato soup and bread
On my To Do List: sweep and mop all seven rooms of hardwood flooring, unfreeze water so i can do dish. fold and put away laundry, refill propane tank so i can do more laundry , cook supper,

New Recipe I tried last week: none 
In the craft basket: a crocheted rattle for a friend who just had a baby
Looking forward to: getting the girls room done so they can move in

Homemaking Tip for this week:when you have a newborn, 2 and 3 yr old  and you get them all 3 to nap at the same time.. take a nap your self and leave the dish's in the sink..
Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other): this one here from Goosberry Patch Cookbooks I LOVE LOVE THEM..
Favorite photo(s) from last week
a pic i took of ellie.. 

Lesson learned the past few days:
sometimes you just have to put your big girl panties on and deal with shit you dont want to .aka you husband not being a help but a henderance and complaining every time you need him to help you since you just GAVE BIRTH to HIS THIRD child in FOUR years!!! ( i feel better know that i got that off my chest)
. On my Prayer List:Pray for me and my hubby to get along better we seem to have a few bumps in the road since the new baby came home.pray for my friend who has a step son who is being sexually abused by his mother and her boyfriend , his mother kidnapped him from school and they go to court on thursday adn for another friend who is looking to adopt a baby , so if you know anyone wanting to adopt out thier baby let meknow..
Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister; - Matthew 20:26 (KJV)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving an encouraging comment. I always appreciate the feedback.

    As for the "bumps in the road since new baby came" don't forget that there are hormonal issues after having a baby. All the internal organs and the hormones need awhile to return to normal. When a woman is hormonal, she usually looks at her husband....differently...
    Unfortunately, I speak from bad experiences. Give yourself time to recover, remind yourself why you love him, and enjoy that precious baby! You are blessed. But, since you asked, I will be praying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to tell you how thankful I am you informed me of the MOMMY CLAUSE! I have been doing stuff like this for years, but always felt guilty. Now, I can go guilt free!

    ReplyDelete