Sunday, February 28, 2010

happy homemaker monday

The weather in my neck of the woods: warmer..thank goodness no more snow
One of my simple pleasures :having 3 healthy kids
On my bedside table: diapers, wipes,  a burp cloth, breast pump, boob pads, newest issue of crochet today magazine
On my TV:  nothing
On the menu for tonight: meat loaf
On my To Do List: finish organizing my two new closets

New Recipe I tried last week: spaghetti pie
In the craft basket: a crocheted rattle for a friend who just had a baby
Looking forward to: SPRING

Homemaking Tip for this week: this is a GOOD one that really works pay attention people. If you have mildew covered items from a storage shed im my case ALL my baby stuff the bouncy seat, carseat, swing, high chair, stroller, jumparoo  was affected , caused by a hole in our roof thanks to a ice storm in 2009. Fill your washing machine with water then add a half of jug of bleach then add all mildewed items and let soak for 3 -4 hours then drain the washer and wash items like normal, most of if not all mildew will be gone and it didn't affect the coloring at all . i was shocked it worked and thought i would pass it along. saved me a BUNCH of MONEY..
Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
Favorite photo(s) from last week 
these pics of the kids
 

Lesson learned the past few days: men are worthless

. On my Prayer List:my friend Crissy and her baby , me and the hubby ,
Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also. - 2 Timothy 2:1-2 (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment