Sunday, February 21, 2010

happy homemaker Monday

The weather in my neck of the woods: nice warm spring type weather
One of my simple pleasures :the smell of a baby
On my bedside table: diapers, wipes,  a burp cloth, breast pump, boob pads, newest issue of crochet today magazine
On my TV:  nothing
On the menu for tonight: not cooking im on strike
On my To Do List: sweep and mop all seven rooms of hardwood flooring, unfreeze water so i can do dish. fold and put away laundry, refill propane tank so i can do more laundry , cook supper,

New Recipe I tried last week: none 
In the craft basket: a crocheted rattle for a friend who just had a baby
Looking forward to: my husband not being a asshole

Homemaking Tip for this week: why bother he is just goin to bitch anyways
Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other): none
Favorite photo(s) from last week 
this pic of ellie's first tub bath.
 

Lesson learned the past few days: men are worthless

. On my Prayer List: pray i dont kill my husband and feed him to our pigs. (things arent goin well can you tell)
Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham. - Galatians 3:8-9 (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment