Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy homemaker Monday..

The weather in my neck of the woods: it is snowing again...
One of my simple pleasures : having 3 healthy happy kids..
On my bedside table: premie diapers, wipes,  a burp cloth, breast pump, boob pads, alcohol squares.
On my TV:  the super bowl pre game show 
On the menu for tonight: hot wings, chips salsa, pizza
On my To Do List: sweep and mop all seven rooms of hardwood flooring, changing all the sheets, fold and put away the ten (YES IM SLACKING HERE) loads of laundry my hubby did for me this weekend. wash the dish's and sort the baby clothes to see what new outfits ellie can now wear since she is growing out of her premie and newborn stuff..

New Recipe I tried last week: none 
In the craft basket:a jumper for ellie
Looking forward to: getting the girls room done so they can move in

Homemaking Tip for this week:when you have a newborn, 2 and 3 yr old  and you get them all 3 to nap at the same time.. take a nap your self and leave the dish's in the sink..
Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other): this one from Kelly's Korner about cardboard Testimonies
Favorite photo(s) from last week

Lesson learned the past few days:
sometimes you just have to put your big girl panties on and deal with shit you dont want to .aka you husband not being a help but a henderance and complaining every time you need him to help you since you just GAVE BIRTH to HIS THIRD child in FOUR years!!! ( i feel better know that i got that off my chest)
. On my Prayer List:Pray for me and my hubby to get along better we seem to have a few bumps in the road since the new baby came home..i'll post a blog about that later.. stay tuned..HERE IS THE LINK TO THAT BLOG
Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. Let us labor therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief. - Hebrews 4:9-11 (KJV)

4 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you. It will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cuties! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Mistie, take a deep breath. You're doing great. Remember, as my husband explained it to me: Taking care of a wife is easy. Finding a place in the family while the wife you love is consumed (rightly so) with children, that is hard. Give yourselves times and try to see the positive in all your husband attempts. Remember, he could be gone a year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you got that off your chest too, it actually made me giggle because I always say "just put your big girl panties on" LOL

    Sending you hugs.

    ReplyDelete