Monday, April 26, 2010

All about MEme monday

click here to link up to more mondays




And this week's prompt is a (light-hearted) nod to our darling Supah ...


Jealousy is not a pretty emotion.  
But I think it's fair to say that we all succumb 
to its power every now-and-then.  
We're only human, right?

Are you ... jealous much?
What makes you green with envy?
What makes your green-eyed monster break free 
and bare its teeth for all to see?

Make it a list or a story.
Include photos or don't.

It's All About ME YOU!
We want to get to know YOU :)
What makes me jealous?? 
When my hubby spends HOURS out of the house doing things besides working and I would LOVE To have a hour to be kid free and crochet or read . or leave the house.. alone.. I"m jealous that hubby gets to be away from "it all " during the day and im stuck in it.. BUT im sure he is jealous I get most the hugs and kisses and see all our kids first.

No comments:

Post a Comment