Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Fill In's



#172



Spring 
flowers #2
click here for more Fill In's



And...here we go!

1. Where are my ___marbles its seemed i ve lost them__________?
2. If wishes were horses ____id sell them for the money_____.
3. I'd like to see __my sister in laws mind their own dam business________.
4. When I was a teen, I thought ____my dad would be around for ever_________.
5. One of my mother's favorite sayings was ____dont know dont have anything to due with the evil hag..__________.
6. I'd have a hard time doing without my __yarn and crochet stuff______.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _having hubby hom____, tomorrow my plans include _a date with the hubby NO KIDS!!____ and Sunday, I want to _clean house , go to church adn watch the race.____!

No comments:

Post a Comment