Wednesday, April 28, 2010

works for me wednesday!!

Click here for more Wednesday's.

So what is working for me is cleaning out the clutter of internal junk, Sometimes we all worry so much about our "stuff" and we forget about ourselves. If we want to have a warm loving home we have to feel warm and loved. Everybody has "issues" and no marriage is perfect.And since our 3rd baby came home it seemed that we fought constantly and the more we fought the less and less time my hubby was spending with the kids and myself and more time he spent working on his "stuff". Starting two weeks ago we had a "talk" and things had been getting a little better but there were still some reoccurring issues so Last night I unloaded on him ,not in a screaming bitchy way , I just asked him what HE thought MY life was like everyday while he was gone to work and I am home with a 4yr old, 2 yr old, and 2 month old? I was both shocked, angered and surprised what he said.I told him what i THOUGHT his day was like then we talked and i told him how when he says certain things how that makes me feel and how i feel about how i dont have any family left so he and his family is all i have and most his family dont like me either( his family is a different sort of ppl and if you aren't just gung-ho with everything they do then they have no use for you )except his mom she is wonderful and I love her so much, and lonesome it is. I never knew you could be SO alone in a house full of ppl. And after we talked ,we cuddled and I felt like a weight had been lifted off me. and I slept better last night than I had in months. SO that is what is working for me.I have high hopes that things are going to improve. Hope everyone is having a Happy HUMP day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment