Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Works For me Wednesday.

Click here for more Wednesday's.


This week at WFMW is the Greatest Tips Edition so I am Cutting and pasting cause its 1 am.. im nursing a two month old and been up since six am.. my favorite post of mine and it was totally amazed that it worked and cant stop telling ppl about it.

MY GREATEST TIP EVER!!!
SO this is what worked for me and i was AMAZED. Last year we had a MAJOR ice storm and went with out power for 20 days and a limb from a tree fell off and put a hole in the roof of our storage shed and over the spring and summer when it rained unbeknown to us it leaked water in .and all my baby stuff , the stroller, car seat, high chair, bouncy seat, swing, jumparoo and exersauser all got wet and moldy .. I was told that if i removed the covers, filled my washer up with water dumped in a half a jug of Clorox bleach added the covers and let it soak for 3-4 hrs. then drain the washer and send them threw a regular wash cycle. if they are REALLY BAD you may want to leave them long.. IT TOTALLY WORKED and didn't fade my stuff either which is WONDERFUL cause now i dont have to replace it , I sprayed all the hard surfaces with soap and water and washed them up good then for extra measure i sprayed them with Lysol and now we are using some of it.. the bouncy and swing and car seat and stroller. so that is what worked for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment