Monday, April 26, 2010

happy homemaker monday

hhm

click here for more monday's
The weather in my neck of the woods:
cool and rainy

 Things that make me happy: 
 getting time time to crochet..


Book I'm reading:
Friday night Knitting club by Kate Jacobs
One of my simple pleasure
 being able to have sex with my hubby and have NO kids around to interrupt by crying or waking up or worry about waking them up .. , DATE NIGHT Saturday night was WONDERFUL!! who knows maybe we will have a fourth baby (hopefully not anytime in the next 2 yrs) but if we do OH WELL.. each child is a blessing from God..and I'm all for receiving GOD'S blessings

On my bedside table:
yarn, crochet today , crochet , interweave crochet, good house keeping , and All you magazine.




What I'm enjoying on TV:
Barney

On the menu for dinner:pork chops covered in French's dried onions, mac n cheese, baked beans , brown sugar braised carrot's and biscuits


On my To Do List:
get my little girls teeth fixed today
New Recipe I tried last week:
didtn try anything new..
In the craft basket:
headbands and hair bows to sell at a craft fair in june.

Looking forward to:
the day my bitchy sister in laws mind their own fucking business
Lesson learned the past few days
even when things are bad they can always  be worse.. 


On my Prayer List:
my friend crissy , my hubby and i, my two meddling sister in laws


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

Homemaking Tip for this week:
Align Center


to get kids to help make it a game

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
none.
Favorite photo from last week:
This is my husband dan this pic was taken right before we got together.. but he still looks the same..

No comments:

Post a Comment