Friday, May 14, 2010

Five question friday

 
Questions for Friday, 5/14/10


The rules...copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then c'mon back to link up! The blog hop code is there for you to grab if you'd like it! I would really (honestly) appreciate it if you'd link back to Mama M..!!
 
 
1. Take your pick...date night, girls night out, or night out alone?
open work night at my local yarn store..
2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
YES
3. What is your favorite flower and why?
tulips.. i just love the way they look and smell and my daddy used to always pick them out of my grandma's yard and bring them to me on my birthday or valentines day..
4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself?
ask my dad more questions , and LISTEN to his answers..
5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do?
pay the taxes on it so i dont got to jail, then tithe my 10 percent to a church then pay off bills oh ya and BLOW SOME..

No comments:

Post a Comment