Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Fill In's

#177

fridayfillin.gif


And...here we go!

1. ____my children_________ never fails to make me smile.
2. I'm looking forward to __a busy weekend filled with family activites_______.
3. __my dad singing on a home movie ________ is what I'm listening to right now.
4. Potato salad must have __mustard, onions and boiled eggs___________ in it!
5. ___sonic burger___________ was the best thing I ate today.
6. Today was __my dad's birthday (doin this on Thursday Night) he would have been 55. RIP daddy i love you and miss you ..______.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _goin to a truck pull (on friday night )____, tomorrow my plans include _shopping for building supplies in the morining, the girls have a pageant in the afternoon then free movie in the park saturday night ____ and Sunday, I want to _go to silver dollar city and have fun with the kids__!

No comments:

Post a Comment