Monday, May 24, 2010

Getting to know you sunday

 be sure to click below for more

Getting to know YOU Sunday's 


 
The questions..

1. Do you have a fetish?
spank me baby hard.. OK just joking.. unless you count my inablitity to stop purchasing yarn for my crocheting and knitting addiction NO..
2. Do you sing in the shower?
no cause i never shower alone..
3. Who was your first crush?
micheal jackson.. i told my mom and grandma when i was 3 i was goin to marry him..LOL
4. What do you think is the best manly trait a guy could have?
the ability to stand up to his family and defend you as his wife and your marriage.
5. Do you sleep naked?
nope i have  to wear a nursing bra right now but when there is not a kid in my bed or im not nursing there is good possiblity of it.
6. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking?
drink out of the chocolate milk jug or sneak candy while the kiddies aint looking
7. What's the first thing you do when you go online?
check my facebook, email, and blog
8. Summer is.....? 

is my favorite season .. we live less than a quarter of a mile from the lake.. we swim , fish ,camp, boat all summer.. plus there is the rodeo, truck pulls and trips to amusement parks. 

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhhhh. Sneaking candy when no one looking. Perfect.
    It's nice to get to know you. '
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete