Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy homemaker monday



hhm

The weather in my neck of the woods:
today was 89 degrees

Things that make me happy:
when my hubby shows how much he loves me .


Book I'm reading:
A Good Yarn by debbie macomber

What I'm enjoying on TV:
nothing


On the menu for dinner:
stuffed bell peppers

On my To Do List:
fold and put away laundry,
sweep and mop , change sheets,


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
pumpkin muffins


In the craft basket:
ellie's knitted dress ,miah's crochet dress, socks

Looking forward to this week:
organizing parts of my house


Tips and Tricks:
when you are above 30 PLEASE dont try to dress and or act like you are 16. and PEOPLE spandex is a privilege not a RIGHT!!!

My favorite blog post this week:
this one here of mine
Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):none

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):
these are the little babie those BLIND judges decied were SO much cuter than...
THIS.. i think they each need a eye exam.. My Sweet ELLIE's stinky diaper is cuter than all four of those babies put together (just my option)


Lesson learned the past few days:
Align Centerwhen you think someone is your friend.. sometimes they are NOT!!


On my mind:
alot of stuff i cant type on here.
Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Apply thine heart unto instruction, and thine ears to the words of knowledge. - Proverbs 16:31 (KJV)

2 comments:

  1. LOL on the spandex comment, so true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found I could almost stay on your blog for hours, for that wonderful music. I wish I knew how to put music on my site, but I am afraid I am not that computer savvy. I crocheted for years. Made many blankets, dolies, but now at 60 I lost my interest in crocheting. Thank you so much for letting me visit. It's been a pleasure.
    Susan
    http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
    http://joininandgogreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete