Monday, May 3, 2010

happy homemaker monday

hhm

The weather in my neck of the woods:
cold and raining


Things that make me happy:
spending time with my hubby and kids doing fun things..


Book I'm reading:
The yada yada prayer group by Neta Jackson
What I'm enjoying on TV:
news


On the menu for dinner:
pork chops , mashed potato's and cheesy corn


On my To Do List:
fold and put away laundry, mop all the floors , clean the clutter of couch, clean out car.


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
coconut cake (sounds YUMMY)

In the craft basket:
diaper covers for MIZZ Ellie and a knitted dress .

Looking forward to this week:
Just living a life with my kids.. I am SO BLESSED to have healthy happy children and a hubby who loves me and them.


Tips and Tricks:
I have starting buying socks at our local dollar tree for my kids.. they are 3 pair for a dollar and the way they lose and run out side with out shoes , it saves me a bunch of money.

My favorite blog post this week:

This one here about saving money

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
this blog HERE.. about their journey to adopt a little boy from china..

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):
this is a pic of my little man walking around in the yard yesterday.. SO CUTE..( he thinks he a cowboy ..baby)



Lesson learned the past few days:
Sometimes things aren't always as bad as you think..

On my mind:
My friend Crissy, my mother in law and hubby and I.


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. - Proverbs 1:23 (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment