Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Works for me Wednesday..

Click here for more Wednesday's.


SO we are cloth diapering our sweet Ellie. Both the older two are out of diapers (THANK YOU JESUS)
I love my cloth  diapers. BUT at night she always pees threw her bum genius. I have tried G pants and Fuzzi bunz and Ive tried putting a prefold as as doubler in each of the above mentions. She is four months old now and some nights sleeps several hours at a time, Ive noticed when she is SOAKED she wakes up cring..I dont blame who wants to sleep in a puddle of PEE? NOT me.. SO I bought some Thirties diaper covers and they help from getting the sheets wet but she is still soaked.. SO any suggestions as to what Work for me. I m sure if she was drier she MIGHT sleep threw the night..that would be WONDERFUL..

2 comments:

  1. Well, I don't cloth diaper ... not that I don't think it's great (it is!) - but I just don't know enough about it to start & can't see it working for us.
    I just wonder if your baby could wear a disposable diaper just at night? Although, my Miriam is 5 months old, wears those 12 hour diapers at night - and she STILL isn't sleeping through the night!! :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We use a Thirsties diaper cover with a premium-size prefold with an infant prefold too. It makes for one bulky diaper, but my 22 month old daughter doesn't have problems when we use it.

    ReplyDelete