Friday, May 21, 2010

Five Question Friday

Questions for Friday, May 21st: Make Sure to head to Mama M's for more fridays


1. Do you have an iPhone and, if so, how do you get apps and what are your favorites? no we dont even own cell phones.. we have a land line but no answering machine or voice mail.

2. What is your fondest memory of K-3rd grade?
my kindergarten teacher Mrs Talley . I loved her I remember how nice she was.. She is still teaching at my old school.

3. What makes you cringe at the thought of touching?
dead mice .. our STUPID cat likes to be head them then leave the rest laying around the yard. OR snakes..wanna hear a country girl scream.. so me a snake and say GOOD BYE to your ear drums
4. If you could have any celebrity show up on your doorstep who would it be and why?Reba McIntyre and George Strait.. cause they are my 2 favorite singers.. although if Brett Micheal's wanted some action Id be game..LOL

5. What would you say is your best physical feature?
Defiantly my boobs.. they are HUGE (ya ya tmi) they are a 38ddd or while im nursing like NOW a 38F. try to find a sexy bra to wear in that size.. IT AINT HAPPIN..

No comments:

Post a Comment