Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Photo Flashback

Friday Photo Flashback

Check out Alicia's blog here for more Flashbacks

so being that HALLOWEEN is my birthday .. I thought id post a few pics of my first and second halloween.. the first pic is actually 3 days later.. and the next one is actually the first one i dressed up .. i hope you enjoy and I cant believe this was so long ago..
I will be ,,,**GASP** 29.. ya im getting old..

me and my daddy( gosh i miss him ) R.i.P dad..


Me on my 1st birthday.. I weighted 16lbs and was TALL.. gotta love 1981..

5 comments:

  1. How cute...and Happy Birthday a little early...also...you are not getting old...you're getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know you share the same birthday as my youngest??? Happy early bday!

    And you were an adorable baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you! I always thought it would be fun to be born on Halloween.

    Don't gasp at being 29 you youngster. I turned 13 the year you were born. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday. Come to my blog sometime to say hi. How's the crocheting going??

    ReplyDelete