Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy homemaker Monday..

hhm



T
he weather in my neck of the woods:

COLD.. it is like 40 degree's here

One of my simple pleasures
feeling little Ellie move in my belly

On my bedside table:
phone, yarn, earplugs, crochet magazine

On my TV:
The Learning Channel

On the menu for tonight:
Post roast ,onion , taters and carrots

On my To Do List:
Laundry and REST

New Recipe I tried last week:
nothing..

In the craft basket:
Ellie's blanket

Looking forward to:
My doctors appointment on Thursday

Homemaking Tip for this week:
make a list so you do get scatter brained..


Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
This one from Keeper of our Homes post here.. TOO FUNNY so something I would do ..



Favorite photo(s) from last week
a few pics of the diaper i made for little Ellie

back to front


outside laying flat


front

back

Lesson learned the past few days:
you can OVER do it..

On my Prayer List:
braxton ( little boy with neroblastoma) ,my friend holly and her little girl with leukemia named Macy , me i have placental previa

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

"If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.-2 Chronicles 7:14

2 comments: