Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ellie Update

Well I went to the doctor this morning and got to hear Ellie's heartbeat and he said she is growing properly. My Previa had moved from a complete to a posterior partial previa, So I am still on Moderate bed rest and not supposed to lifting more than 10 lbs.So if I follow my bed rest the doctor said the possibility of my having her really early are less than 10 % so I am hoping for a Healthy term baby .. My hypertension is starting up again hopefully that wont turn in to Preeclampsia like it did with Gus. Also he checked me and I am one and a half centimeters dilated at 24 weeks.. and he doesn't seem to concerned.. Every thing looked good and I will go back in a month unless something happens.. It was SO sweet to hear her little heart.. I cant wait to meet her..

No comments:

Post a Comment