Friday, October 16, 2009

show us your life-what do you make

I found this meme on a blog i follow hosted by Kelly called Kelly's Korner check out other things other people make here..

Last week i wrote this POST about the cloth diapers i make for my son and the ones im making for my little girl who is due in Feb. named Ellie... but i also Crochet A LOT..so here is a link to my crochet blog post that features a bootie, bonnet and scratch mit set i made for her as well. as a beautiful dress see it HERE.. I have a crochet design business I am working very hard at launching and I am starting to make things to sell.. HERE is a link to my blog for my creations I call CROCHET COUTURE .. SO if you see anything you like send me an email.. and we can discuss price and colors ect. I am a Stay at Home with a 3 yr old and a 22 month old and only sell things to make "extra" money.. Hope you enjoy my things.

No comments:

Post a Comment