Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday

hhm



T
he weather in my neck of the woods:

cool and some rain

One of my simple pleasures
the taste of freshly baked rolls

On my bedside table:
phone

On my TV:
the news

On the menu for tonight:
cashew chicken

On my To Do List:
dish and laundry

New Recipe I tried last week:
new roll reciepe .. really good

In the craft basket:
Ellie's blanket

Looking forward to:
the leaves changing

Homemaking Tip for this week:
have kids help as they are able ..


Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
This one I wrote Here about the bonnet and booties I made.


Favorite photo from last week
Bonnet and Booties I made Ellie


Lesson learned the past few days:
listen first talk second

On my Prayer List:
braxton ( little boy with neroblastoma) ,my friend holly and her little girl with leukemia,my little boy Gussy he has Bronchitis, me i have placental priva

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
You will show me the path of life;
In Your presence is fullness of joy;
At Your right hand are pleasures
forevermore.

Psalm 16:11

2 comments: